Inside the Ignorant Mind


Really though- It’s a question that BSL Advocates ask themselves daily.  Deep down in their shriveled black hearts, in some weird perverse way- BSL advocates truly want what’s best for pit bull owners. However- what they think is best for us might not exactly be what we think is best for us… or what normal people think is best for anyone.


According to the recent Merritt Clifton report that he carefully pulled right out of his ass, AT LEAST 97% of all pit bull type/Mollosser breed owners are uneducated and had issues passing 3rd grade and the remaining 3% graduated from 8th grade but never enrolled in high school. Clifton came to this staggering statistic by having a really bad case of gas after eating some vegan chili.




Right?!!  It’s totally not like they are asking for much at all! All BSL Advocates want from us darn uneducated trashy man whoring pit bull owners is:

  1.  To kill our dogs
  2.  To allow them to mock, stalk and harass our families
  3.  To agree to a class action lawsuit that will sue every pit bull owner, rescue, AFF, BFF, Shelter, State, County for millions so they never ever have to work!

They just want 3 simple things… sheesh.


96% of all pit bull type dogs will eventually try to eat their pit bull owners. It’s like an epidemic. 96% of the pit bull dog population will be running amuck just eating every person they run across. Hell, they won’t stop at people- they will eat pillows, shoes, socks, stuffed animals, plastic toys, grass, flowers, trees, mail…..


JUST KILL THEM ALL! When all else fails…. JUST KILL THEM ALL, DAMN IT! I mean, sometimes you just have to go with tough love, right?!



Just stab it! Go ahead and arm up and stalk through your apartment complex arguing with people at gun point- it’s totally rational to threaten pit bull owners with violence because you are doing it out of LOVE. Just never forget- BSL Advocates want to kill our dogs after they eat us and our families because deep down they love us and care for our safety.


Life is just all about lessons, right?

4 thoughts on “Inside the Ignorant Mind

  1. Dear Merritt Clifton: thank you so much for pointing out my delusions. I truly believed I was an educated professional. I will resign my management job immediately. How could I have gone through my life actually believing I was an intelligent, strong, responsible, educated woman? Thank you sincerely for setting me straight.

    Liked by 2 people

  2. I have hanging in my office a couple of hard earned diplomas. Next to those I have pictures of my husband and family. I was shocked to find out I am an uneducated vengeful lesbian. Thank God for Merritt Clifton!

    Liked by 2 people

  3. Wow, Clifton really takes the cake here.

    BTW, I’m getting a grad degree at an ivy league university. And the Majority Project continues to prove that we are a mix of the general population. We fit no stereotypes. But I love it when they try, because they’re easily proven wrong.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s