Sometimes ending the week is a great thing, but to make sure we close this week down with a bang- we are going to showcase this weeks stupidest and controversial comments from our favorite BSL Advocates.
1. Get yourself some sociological help STAT!
Does your insurance cover sociological help?
2. The largest outbreak EVER
So, 4 people…that were cured compared to the The San Francisco plague of 1900–1904 where 113 people died…. Yeah… Just not seeing the comparison, especially since the plague virus is still alive and thriving in cute little prairie dogs.
3. Well, Well, Well- looks like Facebook is knee deep in the conspiracy to hide a story over a year old.
Breaking news…. from 2014. Way to keep up with the current info Lisa.
4. Rockin’ the double standard.
No mention of Catahoula Bulldogs in their breeding line? Really? “One theory posits that the Catahoula is the result of Native Americans having bred their own dogs with molossers and greyhounds brought to Louisiana by Hernando de Soto in the 16th century.” Don’t they categorize “molossers” as in the pit family?
6. Well, it’s obvious John might need some “sociological” help..
7. Toooooo late
I’m more than happy to help this pit addicts see this message.
8. Uhh….you will not solve world hunger by eating my dog.
Nope. Just Nope.
9. Great- I’m giggling with anticipation !
Uh… I’m sorry, but wasn’t BSL advocates talking about killing and eating dogs? Maybe Beasley should look at the psychological issues of his new buddies.
10. The back door is not the way to go….
I’m sorry but who the [email protected] would think that’s a great idea?
Just can’t make this stuff up…